Skip to main content

Vybz Kartel Releases New Book: “The Voice of the Jamaican Ghetto”.

Vybz Kartel Releases New Book: “The Voice of the Jamaican Ghetto”.

 From Kartel to His Readers:
As strange as it may sound, I hope you do not enjoy this book, I hope it disturbs you. I hope after reading you realize there is something wrong with Jamaica that needs to be fixed.I hope you will never look at a ghetto person the same again. I hope you will never see a young girl in a compromising position with an older man and not question what is going on. I hope you will never see a young man in jail and write him off as ‘wutless’ or bad…….. Most importantly, I hope that you will not only hear but listen to the voice of the ghetto.

I end in the words of Marcus Garvey - One God, One Aim, One Destiny, One Love. Until we meet again. I remain, yours truly

- Adidja Azim Palmer - Theresa’s son.


Check it out here: http://www.vybzkartelbook.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shenseea Sucking Dick in Leaked Video? [Must Watch Video]

Shenseea Explains Leaked Photo Of Her Sucking Dick?  And says she does suck dick.

DEMARCO - RIDE - (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Madd One - No Gravity | Hot New Music Release 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Madd One - No Gravity Courtesy of: Music Production Six artists "Madd One" recently release his debut EP "No Gravity" Featuring the great Delly Ranks and Squash. The EP consist of 10 songs. Available on all digital platforms. Listen Now on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/1MwrFFb0i5h5ccEUJHv6tW?si=-Eeu-KTKTqaYKZm-ZWf8Sw&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1